Yoga is a complete science and way of life originating in India thousands of years ago and is the oldest system of personal development in the world encompassing an ancient health art for the body, mind and spirit. Yoga is an integral health system harmonising and balancing our whole being. Not a religion and practised by all, as yoga is union with all.
Stretch, tone, relax and unwind in a safe, friendly environment within various locations or the comfort of your own home with Venessa Rayner-Green. Yoga postures help aid the function of the body's organs and different systems including muscles, nerves, respiratory system, nervous system, endocrine system, reproductive system and more.
Relieve pain, lubricate those joints and gain more mobility, flexibility along with easing anxiety, stress and relieving both muscular and any mental tension.
Venessa lived in India for two years and has experience and knowledge directly from the yoga capital of the world itself. Venessa's classes include posture (asana), breathing techniques (pranayama), visualisation and even meditation. Change your life, give yourself a gift and just be in the present moment.
Om Shanti (peace)
- Earl Soham Natural Health, Life and Sole in Eye and Debenham Leisure Centre, plus home visits. (£10)
- At Life and Sole in Eye on Wednesday and Friday until 2.30pm (£10)
- Venessa is now also teaching on Thursday evenings at Eye Community Centre 7pm to 8.15pm
- The open evenings are £9 (pay as you go) payable on the day (mixed abilities) All welcome.
- Contact Venessa on 07867009585